League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!

So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Alexramm on Sun Feb 13 2011, 02:46

Well yeah .. After saying to myself that I would do ranked solo Q someday I decided to rly do one today and thats what I got ...



good i think Very Happy
avatar
Alexramm
Member
Member

Posts : 14
Forum Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Rahbek er Gud on Sun Feb 13 2011, 02:51

Nice one!

Had a similar experience in my first ranked, though with a 8/1/1x score Wink

But well, people at around 1200 Elo are hopeless n00bs, so I'm looking forward to get higher Very Happy

____________________
Currently playing: Nasus, Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Ashe & Anivia
avatar
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 315
Forum Points : 11
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by daveiv on Sun Feb 13 2011, 02:53

yes thats very good Smile i was rather inexperienced when i played my first few rankeds and went down to around 800 elo.

now im getting on to 1500 and rising =)

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Posts : 73
Forum Points : 14
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Alexramm on Sun Feb 13 2011, 03:01

Yeah I have to admit they were a little bit n00bs xD

Only Mundo played well in their team .. As for my team its not that they were noobs except 1 but at least we had team work and that what matters Smile
avatar
Alexramm
Member
Member

Posts : 14
Forum Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Rahbek er Gud on Sun Feb 13 2011, 03:40

Alexramm wrote:Yeah I have to admit they were a little bit n00bs xD

Only Mundo played well in their team .. As for my team its not that they were noobs except 1 but at least we had team work and that what matters Smile

More people need to understand this I find xD

So tired of badkids blaming their tank for dying when doing my best to hold their failed lanes, shield their asses and so on.

____________________
Currently playing: Nasus, Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Ashe & Anivia
avatar
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 315
Forum Points : 11
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Ramaladni on Sun Feb 13 2011, 03:51

Good, now prepare for the worst...

Ramaladni
Well Known
Well Known

Posts : 65
Forum Points : 2
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Alexramm on Sun Feb 13 2011, 04:42

Rahbek er Gud wrote:
More people need to understand this I find xD

So tired of badkids blaming their tank for dying when doing my best to hold their failed lanes, shield their asses and so on.

indeed .. I usaly tend to die alot saving ppl ass .. but oh well .. dying is part of this game too xD

But yeah... Ppl should understand more about teamwork cuz it key to win matches Exclamation
avatar
Alexramm
Member
Member

Posts : 14
Forum Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Shaco on Sun Feb 13 2011, 05:11

my first ranked i got a penta with MF
26/3/xx

& still lost cuz ppl don't know how to play
avatar
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Posts : 148
Forum Points : 34
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by FarSeerPT on Sun Feb 13 2011, 05:44

First 2 ranked solo q's i lost, then went to 3on3, won 3 in a row, then 7 in a row on solo q, then, noobs started coming Very Happy
avatar
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 226
Forum Points : 5
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Alexramm on Sun Feb 13 2011, 06:48

Shaco wrote:my first ranked i got a penta with MF
26/3/xx

& still lost cuz ppl don't know how to play

Ouch D: that sure sucks
well so far so good .. did another one and got another win xD .. But this time i had no epic score :\
avatar
Alexramm
Member
Member

Posts : 14
Forum Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Rahbek er Gud on Sun Feb 13 2011, 13:33

Alexramm wrote:
Shaco wrote:my first ranked i got a penta with MF
26/3/xx

& still lost cuz ppl don't know how to play

Ouch D: that sure sucks
well so far so good .. did another one and got another win xD .. But this time i had no epic score :\

haha....and you will loose horrible at some point because your teammates are retarded, welcome to soloq Very Happy

____________________
Currently playing: Nasus, Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Ashe & Anivia
avatar
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 315
Forum Points : 11
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by FarSeerPT on Sun Feb 13 2011, 13:59

Rahbek er Gud wrote:
Alexramm wrote:
Shaco wrote:my first ranked i got a penta with MF
26/3/xx

& still lost cuz ppl don't know how to play

Ouch D: that sure sucks
well so far so good .. did another one and got another win xD .. But this time i had no epic score :\

haha....and you will loose horrible at some point because your teammates are retarded, welcome to soloq Very Happy

True!
avatar
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 226
Forum Points : 5
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Ramaladni on Sun Feb 13 2011, 16:27

Why don't the lot of us team up in-game? Very Happy

I have added Lolkers and dcake so far. Anyone else?

Ramaladni
Well Known
Well Known

Posts : 65
Forum Points : 2
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Rahbek er Gud on Mon Feb 14 2011, 00:30

Ramaladni wrote:Why don't the lot of us team up in-game? Very Happy

I have added Lolkers and dcake so far. Anyone else?

I'm in if you want me xD

____________________
Currently playing: Nasus, Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Ashe & Anivia
avatar
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 315
Forum Points : 11
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by FarSeerPT on Mon Feb 14 2011, 12:25

im in

but normaly im very busy in LoL ^^
avatar
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 226
Forum Points : 5
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Shaco on Mon Feb 14 2011, 13:56

im not playing LoL much
feel free to add me.
avatar
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Posts : 148
Forum Points : 34
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Rahbek er Gud on Mon Feb 14 2011, 14:10

Shaco wrote:im not playing LoL much
feel free to add me.

A little is better than nothing Razz

And thanks for the game Ramaladni

____________________
Currently playing: Nasus, Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Ashe & Anivia
avatar
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 315
Forum Points : 11
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Alexramm on Mon Feb 14 2011, 14:27

u can add me any time ^^

even though 99% of time im playing with my irl friends
avatar
Alexramm
Member
Member

Posts : 14
Forum Points : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Rahbek er Gud on Wed Feb 16 2011, 12:24

WTF!

was in a 5v5 normal queue, but when I join the game I'm in champ select without my mates. I queue dodge, and open the game. And realise I got a ranked solo loss -.-!

____________________
Currently playing: Nasus, Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Ashe & Anivia
avatar
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 315
Forum Points : 11
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by FarSeerPT on Wed Feb 16 2011, 13:03

Alexramm wrote:u can add me any time ^^

even though 99% of time im playing with my irl friends

Same!
avatar
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 226
Forum Points : 5
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Shaco on Wed Feb 16 2011, 13:05

Rahbek er Gud wrote:WTF!

was in a 5v5 normal queue, but when I join the game I'm in champ select without my mates. I queue dodge, and open the game. And realise I got a ranked solo loss -.-!

make a topic on eu forums
i'm adding a list in a support ticket with all such topics
right now it has 21 topics Smile
avatar
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Posts : 148
Forum Points : 34
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Rahbek er Gud on Thu Feb 17 2011, 06:43

Shaco wrote:
Rahbek er Gud wrote:WTF!

was in a 5v5 normal queue, but when I join the game I'm in champ select without my mates. I queue dodge, and open the game. And realise I got a ranked solo loss -.-!

make a topic on eu forums
i'm adding a list in a support ticket with all such topics
right now it has 21 topics Smile

Done Smile (as you know already)

____________________
Currently playing: Nasus, Rammus, Malphite, Amumu, Ashe & Anivia
avatar
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 315
Forum Points : 11
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: So .. I did my 1st solo ranked game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum